Pam Skinner is a co-creator of the Universal Energy Arts & YogiChild Academy. She worked in the public sector for several years before embarking on a career that now spans almost 20 years and focuses on Energy cultivation and Healing. Training has included a Diploma in Psychology & Sociology, Therapeutic Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki and Shiatsu techniques, which she practiced for many years both for private and corporate clients. Pam honed her skills further through intensive, and advanced, training and dedication to the practice of the internal energy arts of Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Chi Yoga, Meditation, Healing Sounds and, in particular, Ling Chi Healing Art.
She loves teaching, intuitively using a fusion of all of the skillful practices and healing techniques that are embodied in the Universal Energy Arts, bringing peace and harmony, empowerment and strength to her students - cultivating a vibrant physical body, a pure loving heart and an open creative mind.
Pam is passionate about introducing these empowering life-enhancing practical skills and empowering techniques to both adults and children through her classes, workshops, school programmes and One-to-One sessions.
She loves Life and counts her many blessings everyday, grateful for living so close to Nature to consciously embrace, enthusiastically, the lessons of each seasonal cycle, both internally and externally.
TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS
- Psychology & Sociology Diploma, UCC 1994
- Holistic & Therapeutic Massage incl Anatomy & Physiology Diploma, Fuschia Cork 1999
- Reflexology, Indian Head Massage & Hopi Ear Candling Diplomas, Fuschia Cork 2000
- Infinite Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Meditation & Advanced Training Ling Chi Healing Art, Jason Chan & The Light Foundation, Cork 2007-2015
- Assistant Teacher at Infinite Tai Chi Teacher Training Courses with Jason Chan 2013-2015
- Co-Creator & Teacher at Universal Energy Arts Academy since 2015.
Continuously enhancing her life-affirming skills and self-healing techniques for sharing during her classes, workshops and One-to-One sessions, through a variety of short + CPD trainings including Motherhood (!!!), Reiki, Mandala workshops, Japa Chanting, Chakra Dharana Tantra Kriya techniques, TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)/Taoist mini courses such as - Tao Self Massage for Rejuvenating Energy, and Barefoot Doctor's VIP Acupressure Training during the Summer 2016.
Pam teaches workshops at Unity Yoga from time to time.